Sell Amazon products as an affiliate
Sell and make a profit right away with Amazon Associates Magento Extension (now Affiliatum). You don’t need your own warehouse; you don’t need to think about shipping or customer service. Leave it for Amazon. Fill your Magento with Amazon products in minutes. Now all sales accumulated in your Magento will be processed by Amazon. You earn up to 15% in referral fees.
Import and synchronize products with Amazon.
With Affiliatum Magento Extension you are able to:
- import products to Magento by Amazon ASIN numbers
- import products to Magento by keyword
The import process is based on taking products found on Amazon and uploading them to specific Magento category you want to fill with new items. List products you want to import – it can be products numbers like this “B00DMS0GTC, B007VGGFZU, B0040JHVCC, B009B0MZ8U”, or keyword “Digital camera”.
View back-end demo
login: demo, password: demo123
No matter what option do you choose, once import process is complete, you get the following benefits:
- Products auto synchronization – update your Amazon items on daily basis, no cron jobs required, one click setup
- Import Amazon product variations (colors, sizes, etc)
- Send multiple products from Magento shopping cart to Amazon Checkout with your Affiliate ID.
- Store Amazon products together with your own, separate checkout for both types of products.
- Tested with Amazon International sites: USA, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Canada, Spain, Italy, China, India.
- And much more…
How do I start using the extension?
It is simple:
- Join Amazon Associates Affiliate Program for free and obtain your associate tag (usually, “something-20”)
- Sign up with Amazon Web Services and get Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Download Amazon Associates Magento Extension (Free 7 day trial)* and follow the instructions
The trial version is fully functional 7 day trial and offers every feature of Affiliatum for you to test-drive. After that, you will be asked for Affiliatum License Key to continue.
The extension is currently under maintenance. Please check back soon.